Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Change of Plans

Last week I was feeling really restless and was unsure if the living and working in London scene was really me so I've cancelled my job search, packing up and going travelling!!

From next weekend I go to Ireland for 8 days, come back to London for a few days to pack up my flat and then head to Europe for 3 weeks!

The change of plans was a little unexpected but very exciting - not really sure what I'm going to do with myself for the next week and a half ... luckily Geoff and Vince are around for another few days before heading home. I might try and use next week to see a bit more of London (on a tight budget now that I'm not looking for work anymore and have paid for my tours without having any more income between now and then!)

Will keep you posted ...

No comments: