Monday, June 25, 2007

London

Well I've been over here for two months now and have been very slack with updating my blog sorry!!

My contract with Bain finished up a week ago so have spent the last week in Scotland which was awesome, now back in London going through the interview process etc to sort myself out with more work.

I moved into a flat during the weekend, it was soooo good to unpack my suitcase and have my own bed!

The last two months over here has seen me celebrate my birthday, another year older! It was celebrated in style on the Friday night with Flavia and her workmates, drinking Moet out of plastic cups on the Millenium Bridge by St Paul's overlooking London after the bells rung midnight!! The Saturday night I spent out in Clapham with friends, great music, great night.

I can say that I've been up to Brick Lane and had a curry, went to a bar called the Big Chill (for those familiar with the Raumati local, it's nothing like that, just the name!) Saw Les Mis the other week which I really enjoyed but there are still heaps more shows I'd like to see. Went to Taste of London yesterday which was good, unfortunately the weather was horrible so we spent the day walking around Regents Park in the rain!

Will try and update a bit more regularly from now on, and keep you all posted on the job front.

Miss you all. xo

No comments: